WOMEN’S LAND LINK AFRICA (WLLA) is a joint initiative of organizations dedicated to the improvement of women’s land and housing rights in Africa. The purpose of WLLA is not to re-create but rather to enhance and support already ongoing work on women’s housing and land rights in Africa.
Why Mini Vapes Are Perfect for On-the-Go Vaping
fake-watches.is: the best site to buy replica watches online. High quality watches, unbeatable prices, and fast shipping!
WLLA was originally developed by the Centre on Housing Rights and Evictions (COHRE), the Huairou Commission, UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), Zimbabwe, and UN-HABITAT, Land Tenure Branch, to provide a mechanism by which women’s land and housing rights will be strengthened. It is currently coordinated by COHRE and the Huairou Commission, and implemented by many different organizations and groups throughout Africa!
Planning has already began for the 2011 WLLA Land Academy. Grassroots
women’s organizations working on land and housing and women’s issues meet to share issues and practices, analyze these practices and develop a number of strategies and tools to advance their respective and collective work. Such methods should be developed for individual use as well as for a collective advocacy cam… ..read more
Women demand immediate recognition of Land Rights
From Monday 4th to Wednesday 6th October 2010, over 300 women mainly from the grassroots, representing all the regions of Uganda, East Africa countries, Southern Sudan, South Africa, the United States of America and Asia, will be meeting at Speke Resort in Munyoyo; not only to discuss the key iss …read more
WLLA Partner Highlights
Maasai Women’s Development Organization members receive land- MWEDO undertook a number of mapping activities, during which community members engaged in a process to…read more
Sign up to receive newsletters
WLLA puts out a newsletter to inform all partners about the ongoing activities of WLLA as well as relevant issues and information on land and housing for women in Africa.
- Why A Grassroots Map is Essential For Image Marketing SuccessMany marketers are turning to image marketing as a way to get their brand out there and reach more people. But it’s not easy for them to identify the right image and get it right. Many of these businesses are struggling with the lack of knowledge on how to create great images for their clients. […]
- How We Can Benefit From Copying and Pasting Legal Land Titles & What’s the Best Way to Do ThisHow Does a Land Title Issuance Work? The title of a legal document is the first thing that people look for and it is often the most important part. A legal land title is a document that is used to legally transfer ownership of a piece of real estate. The title can be an abstract […]
- When an object or property is under a court case, do you know when it’s time to take care of it?Do you know the procedure to file for change of ownership and title? We should not assume that all land titles are in the public domain. In fact, there are many cases where land titles have been registered by private individuals or companies and are therefore not available for public use. This is because the […]
- The 3 Types of Agencies that You Should Consider ServingIf you’re looking for ways to increase your impact as a nonprofit professional, consider serving in one of the three most common types of agencies: 501(c)(3)s, 501(c)(4)s, or501(d)s. Each has its own unique set of benefits for your organization, and it’s important to choose the right one for your project. The Acute Care Agency The […]
- Don’t Let Land Title Searches Keep You from Closing on Your HomeIf you’re having trouble getting approved for a loan because of your property’s land title search, don’t give up hope. There are simple steps you can take to fix the problem. How to fix a land title search that’s preventing you from obtaining a loan If you can’t get a loan because of the land […]
- Huairou Commission The Solution to China’s Economic WoesAre you wondering what can be done to help China’s economy recover from its current troubles? Well, the Huairou Commission may just have the answer. Created by Chinese President Xi Jinping and including representatives from the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the finance ministry, and the central bank, the commission is aiming to reform China’s economy […]
- The Simplification Program: How to file an affidavit to make your land title process a breeze!Are you wondering how to file an affidavit to make your land title process a breeze? If so, you’re in luck! This Simplification Program guide will show you everything you need to know to get started. From filling out the form to finding the right lawyer, it’s easy as pie! What is an affidavit? An […]
- The Potential of Joint Iniatives for Your HealthJoint initiatives are a great way to improve your health and stay engaged in your treatment. By working together with your doctor and other health professionals, you can create a joint plan that is tailored to your individual needs. Joint Initiatives can also help people with chronic health conditions by coordinating care and helping them […]
- Time to check your legal land rightsIf you live in California, or anywhere else in the world for that matter, it’s important to check your legal land rights. Recent wildfires have reignited the debate over land ownership in the state, and many people are now questioning their legal land rights. If you’re not sure if your land is legally yours, it’s […]